This feature is only available in TodoMe for Confluence
Confluence Tasks in TodoMe
Confluence tasks are added via the inbuilt "Task list" feature in the Confluence editor. These tasks are created and edited directly within a Confluence page.
Confluence tasks can be shown within TodoMe, but have following restrictions:
- The text can't be changed with TodoMe
- The assignee can't be changed with TodoMe
- The due date can't be changed with TodoMe
In order to execute these actions you must edit the task directly on the Confluence page.
You can identify an inline task by the task icon. If you click on this task icon, you will be redirected to the Confluence page where the inline task was added.
How to enable Confluence Tasks in TodoMe?
- Go to your profile page
- Click on the menu entry "Settings"
- Select "Preferences" in the TodoMe Settings area
- Edit the preferences and check the option "Include Inline Tasks"
- Confluence Tasks should now be available in TodoMe
Including inline task may slow down the performance of TodoMe.