This feature allows the user to define some individual filters for his tasks in order to manage especially a vast amount of todos properly. Every user can create and configure his filters by himself and furthermore share them with colleagues with a simple click-by-click configurator in the settings.
In the TodoMe settings you see the menu "Filter" where you can create, configure and share individual filters.
To create a filter based on several rules, we integrated a simple to use "query builder". With this query builder you can configure a lot of different rules easily.
- show me all open high and highest prio tasks from my most important projects "Relaunch Website" and "CEO meetings".
- show me all my completed tasks from last month
- show me all my todos from projects where I'm not the manager with a set due date within the next 3 days.
- all todos from my project where there isn't set an assignee yet.
Every filter has the settings "Active" and "Favorite":
- Active: whether it is shown or not
- Favorite: whether it' listed in the favorites (at the top) or in the filter section
Standard vs. custom filter
TodoMe provides additionally to the custom filters a set of predefined standard filters ("Today", "next 7 days", "assigned to me",...). Each filter, regardless if it's a standard or individual filter, can be activated/deactivated and set/removed from your favorites. Standard filters cannot be deleted from the system, if you don't need them anymore just deactivate it.
Filter visualization can be reordered easily by drag & drop. Favorite filters are listed at the top of the navigation panel, further filters at the bottom. The number shows the current amount of todos for each filter and project.